May 29, 2011

Their Old, My New

Black top- Ahab Bowen, Shorts- J. Crew, Black wedges- Jeffrey Campbell, Necklace, Green cuff- Ahab Bowen, Bracelets- random.

So I have had this strong desire to go vintage shopping for the past few weeks now and I was thrilled when my lovely mom and I finally did! We hit the streets of downtown Dallas and walked in and out of some rad little shops, my favorite being Ahab Bowen. I found some pretty great stuff, like the above shirt. Way cool in my own personal, biased opinion. It’s like a freaking referee shirt, which for some odd reason, I find to be well, awesome. I also got this necklace I wore (which I don’t think is vintage, okay, it’s not...but I still love it) and a bunch more jewelry that I am sure will sit around begging to be worn but won’t be. I don’t know why I do that, definitely not my best shopping quality. I am sad to say the shorts were not some superb vintage find, but rather an old teenage purchase from…J. Crew. Yep, I found them there back in my high school days and somehow never got rid of them. Well, good thing I didn’t because now I love them. So eye-catching.
Short post? Apparently. I’ve got no fabulous updates for you all; no blog-worthy events have taken place for me to chat about. Enjoy your Memorial days, all (well, for those of you who have the day off or who even celebrate it).

10 comments:

  1. its always fun to go vintage shopping especially when you score a rad shirt like yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every piece you are wearing here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shorts! I love J Crew. I like to tell people that this is because I'm white, and then everyone gets really uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could totally pass for a supermodel. You are BEAUTIFUL! I love those shoes; They're so tough-looking.

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, She is looking awesome and her outfit is charming. The cloth flowers are also splendid. Jewelery is also notable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! she is looking gorgeous. Her outfit is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply stunning! I've never really tried to make tags before. Yours are absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to let you know I love your blog and am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete