May 9, 2011

Winning? Apparently.

White Eyelet Maxi Dress- Free People, Red scarf- Madewell, Sunglasses- Gucci, Bracelets- various.


So, I am currently sitting in my big lonely room deciding on whether or not to watch t.v. or to to do a blog post. Obviously, you now know which option I chose. I was unsure of whether or not to do an inspiration post or show you readers the "out-takes" Margaret decided not to use in her own blog (now on mine!). I assumed you all would enjoy pictures of myself rather than Mary-Kate & Ashley (my only source of inspiration, for some strange reason...eventually, you will all get used to it). Any who, here I am in the same field of green that we were kicked out of just after this outfit, posing for the few that are kind enough to look. This dress reminds me of a fairy; I feel so dainty in it - just like a little girl. This outfit really puts my girly-ness out there, which I love. I am a fan of almost anything cream (due to my lack of color in my wardrobe) and especially lace, so this maxi just won me over when I was shopping at the "winning" shop, Free People. And yes, sadly enough (or rather, embarrassingly enough), I did just quote Charlie Sheen's infamous "winning" catchphrase. Wow, when I begin quoting famous celebrities (who, in my own personal opinion, should not be famous for the reasons they currently are - which I will save my ridiculous tangent on that subject for another time). So, basically, I think that, in itself, should end my post. I have nothing more to say besides “winning,” it seems; so, there you go, readers. Go and win.

8 comments:

  1. HAHA. So as I was reading this, I totally realized something. You are literally the only person who overuses the ol' comma as much as me. We are like, total comma-overuse twinsies!
    Also, you look like a lovely woodland fairy, and I'm glad you posted the "natural lens flare" photo, and I think it's super weird/funny that you didn't realize your cheekbones are so great until Joey took these pics.
    Watch out for bobcats, Thatisall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pics are lovely, you are looking very fairy like. As for the "winning" quote, I can overlook that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable pictures!
    Loove that dress

    <3 http://eccentricdaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally enjoy the Olsen inspiration totally a lot! And I love your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing outfit hun :)
    check out my blog?
    sheniquaoutar.blogspot.com/
    following xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these photos! Your beuatiful and so is your blog <3

    xoxo

    deardalringxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do look like a fairy, the most beautiful kind. ♥♥

    Glad you decided to do this blog post instead of watching TV. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete