May 21, 2011

A Wander of Words

Striped Top- Free People, Baby Pink Shorts- Free People, Blue Suede Wedges- Pura Lopez (Intermix), Necklaces- Margaret's Box of Jewels, Bracelets- Random

Hello readers. Well, here I am sharing my latest favorite outfit, one that will soon be sold or given to a friend when I get sick of it. I tend to wear something until I can’t stand the sight of it any longer. Sad, I know. I need to learn how to savor my looks and not over-wear it until the people around me know I will be showing up in the same get-up. Oh well, it’s still cute and it’s not like I care anyway. I am going to own my not washed since purchased FP shorts and stripe top. Yes, that’s right.
So. This shoot was pretty fun (not like any of them aren’t). We were stuck in the middle of ugly weather and rainy skies, so here we are yet again at the Shaw-Pellicone residence, capturing some “sexy poses” (Joey and Marg’s wording) and attempting to copy the gorgeous model from the May Free People Lookbook. Obviously, I am now a FP fanatic…thanks Marg. But aren’t the Pura Lopez shoes to die for?? I found them at Intermix, kind of a whim buy, but hello. Look at them. They were a no question purchase!
Well, it is rather late here and I am quite exhausted, so sorry if this post is boring or anything. I just needed to put some pics up and apparently along came the shortest post yet!
It’s Friday night, guys. Hope you all are enjoying your evening/late night on this nasty, humid, and rainy Friday night! I know I am – just laying on the couch about to watch all of my shows I have DVR’d from the past week. Sorry, sleep, you are not welcome tonight. Okay. Goodnight to all!

9 comments:

  1. hello my lovely casey you look lovely and very sexy because you are both lovely and very sexy (regarding sleep, I guess neither of us will be getting much tonight due to our different but equally odd circumstances).
    ok now I have to go argue with Joey because he claimed that the cats don't count in a family vote, which is complete bullshit!
    Hey so I was just thinking that if someone were to judge me based solely on the comments I leave on this blog, they'd think I were a lunatic who just word vomits all my thoughts out in one giant sentence.
    And they would be pretty much right.
    Godspeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I allowed to comment back on my own blog post?? i sure hope so because that comment made me laugh like a hyena (?- all i can think of for a good laugh is from the lion king...here it comes: word vomit.word vomit.word vomit.) but i enjoy your comments dearly. i feel liked in the blogging world.
    i'm just going to text you now bc i feel embarrassed writing a paragraph on my own blog's comment box...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty outfit! And boy you know how to accessorize! :D

    xoxo
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. def check out my blog, shoot me an email, I want to do a feature on you!!

    He

    http://fashionbyhe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE those FP shorts, so adorable and perfect for spring!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those shoes! They look so cute!

    www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are quite possibly the hottest girl ever. My goodness you look gorgeous! And those shorts are so, so pretty!

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want this outfit. right meow

    ReplyDelete