May 23, 2011

A Little Under the Weather

Tribal Sweater- Gar De (Intermix), Silk Button Down- Wilfred (Aritzia), Leather Shorts- 3.1 Phillip Lim (Marg's closet), Tribal Belt- TNA (Aritzia), Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell, Necklaces- Free People, Big Diamond Cuff, Bangles, Red Ring- FP, Shark Tooth Ring- mom made

It is so dreadful outside on this Monday morning, so here I am sitting in bed listening to the rain pour on my roof…and blogging. Nice. Normally I don’t get up until, like, now; but today I am under different circumstances. For some strange and very turned around reason, whenever I am a tad hung-over, I wake up at some ridiculous time – today was 7:30 AM! This early wake up was helpful in the fact that I was able to catch up on all of my season finales from the past week on television. So there was some productivity. Now I am writing for you all, telling you I drank too much wine last night with my girlfriends. Productive? Check.
Wow. So last night, my friend and I watched The Roommate, you know the one where Leighton Meester leaves Blair Waldorf and her realm of NYC behind for this creepy, stalking role where she obsesses over Minka Kelly. Such a bizarre movie. I was kind of expecting more from it, but will now be forever haunted with the memory of my favorite Gossip Girl character ripping out the belly button ring of an ex-Disney star. Wow, apparently I am now a movie critic! Sorry, Roommate writers, I am just not that big of a fan.
Okay. I suppose that is all I have to say for today. Not much for fashion, but I at least put up one of my latest favorite outfits.
Now off to work! Have a marvelous Monday everyone!

7 comments:

  1. You look fantastic -- I love this! And I actually think you should be a movie critic; that was a succinct, yet effective, review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous over those shorts... can I move to Texas and borrow them too?! Hehe. I love your top and bracelet amalgamation as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the shoes, you wear them well with the pretty shorts ^.^

    sweetness xx
    hope to hear from you*!
    www.amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So when Margaret compared you to a sparkly unicorn on her blog I was all like "who is this girl & why do I not know her?!" OHH MANN this outfit is amazing though.. I'm seriously loving every single piece.. sparkly unicorn indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shorts would be philip lim. ugh, they are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Has anyone told you you look like Paris Hilton? :) Gorgeous!

    Kristine
    InstyleCebu

    ReplyDelete