May 4, 2011

Pictures&Police








Cream Button Down Top- Equipment (Intermix), Hot Pink Shorts- J Crew, Hot Pink Sparkle Bralet- Free People, Baby Pink Platforms- Jeffrey Campbell, Gold Watch- Michael Kors, Hoop Earrings- Free People, Blue Rings- David Yurman & mom's jewelry box, Shark Tooth Ring- mom made, Bracelets- various.
Hello readers. Well, I have not done much in the preceding weeks (okay, months?) prior to this highly anticipated second outfit post. No excuses are ready, so none will be given. Apology? Okay. Sorry, you seven readers for not updating you on my daily life (even though I see most of you every day).  I am going to make a promise to try (note the italicized “try”) and update much more often to begin my blogging career.
Alrighty. Well… today I got to shoot with the lovely Margaret & her talented husband, Joey. As you can tell by the sneakily taken photo of me with the laundry basket full of clothes, this was a multi-outfit picture-taking afternoon. Margaret is doing monthly inspiration posts on the people she knows who enthuse her inner fashion muse (ha! I’m a rhymer, and yes I am aware that is not a Webster word). I am a lucky little duck for being chosen and today was the day for proof of my muse-ness! I am an extreme organization freak, so I had my outfits written out (even down to the shoes I was to wear along with the feather earring versus the popular hoop). Yes, I am going to take pride in my OCD-ness. So the shoot went fabulously; it was a ton of fun (wow, I should be a rapper or something). I can now say I was “walked” over by the Frisco Police Department. Yes, that is right, readers. We were in the middle of capturing outfit number 5 when a man in uniform comes tiptoeing up to us all CSI like (creepy, indeed) and demands our reason for being there. This mighty policeman then tells us we were on private property – which contained no sign of proof of his allegation in the parking lot. He completely rained on our picture parade by telling us this is where a dead body was found a couple of weeks ago. It would have been just like one of my favorite horribly wonderful crime shows I watch if one of us had been a mass killer or something and the police were there to finally catch us. Unfortunately (well, actually, fortunately), we all have a clean conscious and were able to finish our shoot in the parking lot where we found that amazing log above. So thank you, policeman, for doing your daily duties by kicking us out of a beautiful wooded area.
All right, enough of this. I believe it is just about time for my pre-recorded Criminal Minds. By the way, I am not a freak; I just love overly dramatic crime television. Goodnight to you all!

10 comments:

  1. Another crimetvbook obsessed freak here. :D

    Found you via Margaret and just love your blog. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello, beautiful stranger. My name is Officer BlahBlah, and you need to watch out for bobcats. That is all.

    Oh, and I found a dead body last week ten feet from where you're standing. Don't get murdered, and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret seemed to infer that if all of her readers put enough pressure on you, you would update your wonderful blog more regularly! Well, now I'm following you, and I have expectations of regular updates, pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you know how much I like your words, fashion sense and photos. You have a real gift.

    I have referred several personal friends to the site so please consider your language to fit all ages and sensitivities. Thank you, and please keep up the beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree. calm your language.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty cool story, unusual. what country r u in?

    ReplyDelete