Jul 17, 2011

The Blue Jeans Are In.




































White Shirt- Rag & Bone, Blue vest- Vintage, Blue shorts- Levi's (?), Tan wedges- Jeffrey Campbell.
Oh man, I already feel this post being as short as the hair cut I was going to get pre-Miami (google Agyness Deyn or Mia Farrow). Well, now I suppose I need to discuss my hair and the decision to leave it sitting on my shoulders, while having the fabulous "I can make my hair longer whenever I want to" clip-in extensions, or chop all the white off, including the pink tips. Wow, was that quite the run-on sentence I just made. Could I use any more commas? I believe I will leave my hair at its current length, it's happy that way, as am I, for now...
Ugh...anyway. Sorry, readers, for the misconception I will be a blogaholic, as my last post made it seem I would be, but then my actions failed to comply. I was sick all weekend with a horrid stomach ... bug? I suppose that is what it was, but who knows. I am feeling much better today so hopefully as the week goes on, I will get back into the spirit of things, and share with you all my boring, daily deeds and let you know the latest of my life. So exciting, right? OH. Before I leave you all, I guess I will let you all in on pictures - obviously, they are not from tonight. Back from last week, but had to put them up! I love the first one of Margaret and I that Joey caught of us, sneakily, so I put it up because I couldn't not! Anyway, the vest is such a cool find, right?! Marg got it for me when she was in Alabama from a thrift store and I just love the thing to death. 
All right. I am off to bed, or to the television, actually, to catch up on all shows weird and criminal. Then sleep. Talk to you readers soon!

9 comments:

  1. the shorts and the shoes are killer!!!

    estefaniap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look, saw it on LokkBook. kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the Mia Farrow look would be great on you! You have the face!

    Damn good look here too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear, you and Margaret are the cutest friends! I just imagine you guy walking down the street together, looking absolutely amazing, dressed in awesome clothes. What a sight you dolls must be! That vest is an amazing piece, and I am obsessing over your shoes. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better!

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im really liking that blue patterned waistcoat shaped vest, its a really good shape

    now following you, follow back if you like

    Rianna xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have studied your site fully and I realized that, it is the most beneficial for us. I want to take more information through this site.

    ReplyDelete