Jul 8, 2011

Pastels & Skateboards?

As for the title, what more could you ask for? Pastels are summer. Deal with it, folks.













































This day was such a good one. Marg and I were on our way to her lovely abode to begin some serious crafting (soon, or maybe not so soon, to be shown on her blog) when we saw Ethan’s truck (her little bro, the one with the fro). We chased him down so hard we were like legit stalkers. ADD side note: I just realized she and I are like stalkers in our own selves because it seems every other blog has to do with each other. Wow. We have lives, I swear. Kinda? Any who, we got Ethan to come meet us at the Pellicone/Shaw residence where I caught him in action on his skateboard (so if you are wondering why I have pictures of a rando guy on his board riding around Legacy you now know why). I got some good shots, no blurriness…HA Joey! Just kidding. I am no photog, I am barely a creature being captured in the lens of the talented person behind the camera, 99% of the time being the J. I just enjoy the styling part of all of it. Putting together outfits is like…crack for me. Although, I have never tried crack, I am going to go ahead and put it in the same category…especially when on my focus pills, as I call my Vyvanse. Tonight, I picked out 10 outfits for ONE DAY…this Saturday. Joey – you better be in a good mood because you will be taking us on location to catch some pretty fabz photos of your wifey and lil sis!! 
God, could I get any more off subject or what??? So me and the “Midge,” the adorable nickname Joey, and only Joey, has the right to call her that, decided to color my hair. Multi colors. See below.

Now Marg has the camera so she got some good shots of me in my new, completely, amazingly, RAD outfit. I got the antique lace top from, guess where? An antique store - as they were closing. You'd think when two girls who look pretty stylish (no mean to be conceited there again, I assume you all know what I mean, though) and after apologizing over and over how they are about to close, they still kick us out at closing. How rude. We would have spent money, too. At least Margaret was ready to open up that "wallet" of hers. The quotes around wallet are a complete other story that I will not bore you all with now, sorry ... or you're welcome. Just realized many of you may hate my rants and rambles, so if so, I apologize you are missing out on some pure enjoyment over here. 
Below are the photos Marg got of me that turned out fantastic. I know they're all a bit similar, but I am being selfish and finally, self-satisfying myself with some of my favorite pictures taken.











































































Lace top- Antique, Undershirt- Marg's mom's closet, Necklace- Marg-made, Belt- Marg's, Blue shorts- Target, Shoes- JC Litas + hot pink shoelaces cut out of an old scarf found at the Shaw residence.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love the hair so much! How freakin' cute! It really suits you. That antique lace top is lovely. And I'm totally digging the pink shoelaces! Gorgeous pictures.

    xoxo
    Em

    p.s. The comment you left on our blog might have been the sweetest we've ever received! I was so flattered! But don't be so critical of your own blog. I adore reading it, I really do. It's a pretty darn good blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooooove the colors in your hair, and love your blog and style
    :)
    I totally just subbed <3 and would be honored if you subbed me back.
    happy blogging!!
    PS you have an amazing shoe collection...


    ♥, Ette

    www.thriftedkarma.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair looks incredible! im dying to try that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like the shops @ legacy apts. i just moved outta there. lol.

    www.foreverclumsy.com

    ReplyDelete