Feb 18, 2011

Inspired? Good.

Had a major fashion day. I stalked Style.com (where the above pictures are from), online shopped (my latest hobby) and watched episode after episode of The Rachel Zoe Project. May I just throw out there that I adore Rachel Zoe - I mean, Style A to Zoe has its own permanent place on my bookcase (minus the hours I spend studying it). Anyway, one of the episodes I watched was the one where her husband, Rodger, bought Rachel "Dylan McKay's porsche." It was quite a revelation - we share the same love for not only fashion, but Beverly Hills, 90210, as well. Thrilling, I know.
I am really loving what is to come for spring. I recently bought a pair of Citizen bell bottoms, so those will come in handy when I attempt to re-create the first photo (good luck to me!). My closet is filled with silk shirt dresses so I am good in that department. The big test for me will be color. I live in neutrals, so we'll see if I can pull off the coral theme that seems to be everywhere...I think I'll have to start with nail polish first, though.
Okay you seven followers, I am off to bed. More posts to come (I think)! Goodnight all!

1 comment:

  1. <.....3 U

    #2 = fav

    You can borrow my Coral silk dress for a test run :)

    ReplyDelete