Aug 10, 2011

Words, Schmords















































White sheer top- A.L.C., Cream Maxi Skirt- Brandy Melville, Litas- JC, Feather Necklace- DIY project, Bangles/Rings- All over the place.
So, I am laying down on my friend's bed not daring to move, due to my lack of interest in getting up and actually be productive. Good news for you readers is that my laziness gives me time (finally!) to write, write, and write some more. I have some pretty cool news to share with everyone. I am today's HottHe of the Week! This now requires everyone to pull up a new tab and head on over to FashionByHe.com to see the little piece He has created on me! I must admit, it was very rad to get the email from Him telling me the post was up...I immediately let out a slight shriek (causing my friend to look over at me as if I were a crazy little mouse or something) and read about, well, myself. Such an honor, so thank you again, He! You have most definitely made my day one that I will forever remember. Yes, it's a big deal to me!
That top in the pictures above? This amazing find at Barney's during their last sale. Do I love it? Yup. Can I find it? Nope. How tragic is it that it is almost always your favorite belonging that gets lost or a friend "borrowed" it? It could just simply be at the cleaners. I guess I should check up on that, let me add that to my list of things to remember for when I go back home to Dallas. Boy, did I just spoil that next sentence! I am currently in Austin...and moving here (well, if my friend and I find a place to live, that is) for school. I am so sad to leave my Margaret & Joey because they are truly the greatest couple I know and have had the pleasure to get to know SO well, but Marg and I have confirmed the plan of becoming pen pals. Old school style, too. Like with colored markers and smell-goody stickers. Should be fun to create these precious letters and quite entertaining, too!
Ah, I suppose it is time for me to splash some water on myself, put my contacts in (can't really see quite that well, so bare with the spelling errors if any...), and get dressed for the, uh, afternoon/evening. Wow. I just rock at life, it is ridiculous. Getting up for school shall be interesting come about three more weeks. Summer, I barely knew you.
Have a fabulous end to your Wednesday everyone!

15 comments:

  1. goncrats for the feature :)
    thats a cute skirt..

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the feature and on the big move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyyy just thought I'd narrow down the places where your shirt could be- not here! For once my closet is neat and tidy (due to an amphetamine-fueled Joey cleaning festival), and I don't have it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hate when stuff gets "lost." Ugh. Used to happen to me a lot. Especially because I spent a month couchsurfing and a pair of Chloe glasses AND a pair of Raybans both got "lost." Anyway, I do love that shirt/ALC in general and your skirt too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the skirt looks cute on you ^^

    btw, Can I invite you to join my GIVEAWAY-Korean BB creams , thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, amazing look! Adore the white maxi skirt very much <3


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool about your HotHe thing! Saying HotHe is hilarious, also. Sad to break up the dream team of you and Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit post. I love a crop top with a maxi skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply stunning! I've never really tried to make tags before. Yours are absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted to let you know I love your blog and am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the look! Great skirt!!!!!! =)

    http://aphroditeslair9999.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. that skirt is seriously amazing! I love how you styled this. so effortless :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. The blog contains informational and educational material. The post enhance my thoughts and experience. So nice!
    I've got to scramble to keep up with your prodigious output!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. It’s great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.

    ReplyDelete