Jul 7, 2011

Pretty In Pink.

Pink striped top- LF, Eyelet pink shorts- Free People, Jewelry- random, Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell.
Post from earlier this morning (non-edited...so excuse for the terrible-ness of it all):

Oh it is one of those nights, or mornings? I don’t know. But all I do know is it is 5 AM and I am AWAKE. WIDE-awake. AH, clock move faster so I can get my day going. I have lots to do today. Got work (blah), then re-dying my hair white. Yep, that’s right, my peeps. My hair is now Margaret-white. She did it tonight and also dip-dyed the ends a cotton candy-esque pink. Rad effects were made to my hair this lovely evening. We also watched “Harold and Maude”. Such a perfect movie for me, and Marg knows why (as in the viewing of it tonight). We have a new saying…instead of saying the usual, “What would Jesus do?” we now use the words “What would Maude do?” Perfection. She always has the most witty, just precise and pure greatness comebacks to everything. I envy her talent to talk to people the way she feels. I am a little scaredy cat when it comes to being confrontational. Ask pretty much anyone who knows me; I like to bury my nose in the book, so to say, when conflict arises. Oh look at me; going off on a tangent on the damn movie Marg “kidnapped” me to watch. That silly little craftster. Wow. I am extraordinarily ADD tonight. Back to my new white, white, white hair! Sorry, but pics aren’t available yet…maybe tomorrow? For now, you all will have to live with the lovely photos Marg’s mom took of me god…a couple weeks ago now. Time sure does fly!  Well, hope you all are sound asleep in your comfy beds like I am not. I am sitting here propped up against the giant fluffy pillow debating on buying a pair of shoes now or waiting until I get back from Miami with Marg and her mom for someone’s birthday! *Ahem Margaret.* It shall be a blast and I am going bonkers (stole your word missy!) looking up LF and other stores I must visit while in the city I can only think of as a rap song Will Smith made humorous in the 90’s and finding amazing vintage stores. Too much to do and not enough time.
I am unsure if this post even made much sense – could be the lack of sleep. Yes, I will check that invisible box as to why my writing is so off tonight. But, I figured what else will stop me from the terrors of online shopping (well, you all know what I mean by “terrors”) but blogging? So here it is. The sloppiest, but hopefully entertaining blog post you readers will get from me. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. very entertaining post :) I really like pics, very dreamy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you ramble! It's very interesting, and a joy to read. You look absolutely stunning, but what else should I expect? You have the most gorgeous bone structure. Those cheekbones! I am always upset about my lack of cheekbones. I mean, I know they're there, you just can't see them. I wish I had yours! This is such a pretty outfit. I adore your shoes especially!

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete